Disclaimer:
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, ect., are the property
of their respective owners. The original
character and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the
owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Summary: When the world ended the
only thing Birdie Grimes wanted to do was to get home to her family. When she finds her sister-in-law and best
friend on the outskirts of Atlanta, will she finally get the chance to tell him
how she really feels? Will love
blossom? *No evil Shane*
Warning: This fan-fiction is rated Mature for
Language, Gore and Adult Situations.
Readers under the age of 18 are strongly discouraged from reading.
Pairing: Shane Walsh
x Birdie Grimes
Chapter
Twenty-Three
Ricky was well and truly shit-canned when I entered the mess
hall again in my search of Shane. He had
his boney legs stretched out across the table, his feet crossed at the ankle
and his Patrol Hat hanging low over his eyes.
But the dead giveaway was the dopy perm-a-grin stretched across his thin
face.
Most of our group had probably long since gone to bed. Andrea and Jacqui were nowhere in sight. T-dog and Dale seemed to be missing as
well. I was surprised however to see
Glenn still awake—looking horribly drunk—sitting next to Daryl of all
people.
“Well hello, brother.”
I said with an amused smile.
All three of their heads popped up at once—all three of them
smiling at me, though Glenn might have thought I was the Queen of England for
all I knew; I could hardly see his eyes anymore. Rick opened his arms with a flourish,
inventing me in for a hug and Daryl—just like Lori had said—eyed me smoldering
baby blue eyes.
Dear Lord.
Stepping into my brother’s embrace, I snuggled my head into
his chest and sighed. “I’ve missed you,
Ricky.”
He chuckled. “Yer th’
one whoo moved so far…away.” He replied
drunkenly, offset by a nice hiccup.
“Jesus Ricky, how much have you had to drink?” I asked, finally catching the alcohol on his
breath…it sure as shit didn’t smell like wine anymore.
Daryl laughed loudly from across the table, “He’s been
drinkin’ wit me, Chirp. Dixon’s ain’t no
pussies.” I looked up at him and sure
enough, he had a nearly drained bottle of Soco in his hand.
Laughing, I turned my eyes up at the slurring redneck. “Yeah, well Mr. Ah Ain’t Uh Pussy, you’re
gonna be runnin’ from a steak knife in the mornin’ when Lori catches wind of
this.”
He looked terribly confused for a minute, obviously not
understanding the warning I was trying to convey to him. It was admittedly, kind of cute.
Sighing, I elaborated.
“After Ricky pukes his guts up all night, she’s gonna come after
you.”
Rick slapped my shoulder, harder than he meant to, I’m sure. “I ain’t gonna puke, Sissy.”
“Oh Hell,” I groaned.
“If you’re drunk enough to call me Sissy, I’m out of here. Just tell me where Shane is, will ya?”
Daryl scoffed, slamming the bottle of Soco on the table and
nudging towards me with his fingers.
“What’cha need him for? The party’s righ’ here.”
Glenn, apparently feeling the need to defend his new brother
in arms—picked his head up off the table and looked at me—with one eye. “Yeah!”
The he turned to my brother with a dreamy look on his face. “Rick, your sister’s really pretty.”
Daryl snorted out something that sounded like “Dumbass
virgin,” and reached over to smack Glenn’s shoulder. “She ain’t pretty, dumbass. She’s hot.”
Dear Baby Jesus, save me now. If my cheeks got any hotter this whole place
would burn to the ground.
“Hey,” Rick slurred as his hands weakly lifted off the
table, his head lulling to the side as he spoke. “Tha’s my sister… (Hiccup)… yer talkin’
‘bout…” he trailed off as he began to snore softly.
Just… Wow…
“Alrighty then,” I said to Daryl, realizing I wasn’t getting
an answer out of my brother or Glenn anytime soon. “If you know where Shane went, let me know so
I can go to bed, please?”
He shrugged his shoulders.
“Don’ know.” I didn’t believe him
in the slightest.
“I just past him in the hall. First door on your left.” Jenner said, startling both Daryl and I.
“Christ Jenner, yer lucky I ain’t armed, I would done shot
you.” Daryl snarled, jerking himself
into a standing position. Glenn
twitched, but Ricky never even moved.
Jenner shrugged and smirked at the gruff and drunk hunter
and turned his attention back to me. “I
believe he was about to come looking for you.”
“Thank you, Dr. Jenner.”
I told him with my sweetest smile as I rose to my feet.
“Nighty-night boys,” I told them, kissing my brother on top
of his hat and giving Daryl the middle finger before I strolled from the room.
~
~Explicit Content
Warning~
As I approached the door my insides started to flutter and
my cheeks flamed red. I don’t know why I
felt so nervous suddenly. Shane and I
have both slept in the same bed multiple times and we had made out… why the
hell was I so nervous?
I felt like a blushing virgin.
Deep breathe…deep
breathe, Birdie.
Shane looked up as soon as I opened the door, his eyes were concerned
and he was in the middle of pulling on a shirt.
“Hey baby, where you been?”
He asked, his lips quirking up into a smirk, his eyes shining bright and
clear. Apparently the shower had
relieved him of his previous buzz.
Closing the door behind me, I shrugged. “Well, lookin’ for you actually. Went back to the mess hall but all I found
was my brother, Glenn and Daryl…nobody knew where you went.”
“Oh yeah,” He smiled, stepping forward and grasping my hips,
pulling softly against his warm body.
“And how was Rick-a-Roo doin’?”
I laughed, laying my hands flat against his chest, running
them softly upwards before locking them around his neck. “He started callin’ me Sissy.”
He shook his head, laughing, before dipping his head low and
pressing his lips to mine.
He was being playful tonight, chuckling softly as he pecked
each lip, nipping and suckling gently. I
pushed up onto the balls of my feet, pushing my lips firmer against his soft
skin and mewling when he finally parted them and gave me what I wanted.
“Ugh… God, Birdie,” he groaned into my ear, biting down on
the sensitive skin of my lobe. I could
only moan as he moving his lips to trail a hot line of open mouth kisses along
my jaw and down my neck.
“I want ya so bad, baby.”
He whispered softly against my collar bone.
All thoughts of being embarrassed because I wasn’t wearing
some sexy lingerie flew out the window the moment his fingers caressed the tip
of my nipple, lightly grazing the piercing there.
“Shane,” I gasped, pushing myself more firmly against his
chest.
“Jesus, Birdie, is that what I think it is?” He asked huskily but answering his own
question as he tugged more firmly on my over sensitive and taught peek.
“Yes,” I moaned, reaching down a hand and cupping the large
bulge below his waistline, “please…more.”
He pulled back, his fingers playing with the hem of my shirt
before tugging it up and over my head.
He gasped when my naked breasts were exposed to his hungry gaze and
reached out with both of his hands, gingerly cupping each full mound.
“When did you get these done?” He asked, running a thumb
first over the barbell in my right nipple and tugging gently on the small
circle adorning the left.
“21st and 30th birthday,” I gasped,
throwing my head back and moaning loudly.
His lips found mine again in a hard and aggressive show of
his want, biting harshly on my bottom lip and dipping his tongue in for a
taste. Even as my mind went fuzzy with
desire, I couldn’t help but think of how good that tongue was gonna feel
pressed firmly against my clit.
As much as I wanted to explore each other slowly, kissing
and caressing for hours, the fire growing in my abdomen screamed to get on with
it. Patience wasn’t gonna be my forte
right now. I had wanted Shane Walsh
sexually since I was 17 and I was through waiting.
Ripping my lips from his, I used my hands to push his head
downward, and he chuckled. “Alright,
baby, alright.”
His lips were like fire as they trailed across my collar
bone, greedily sucking at my neck, his tongue darting out occasionally to swipe
at my heated skin until he reached the unbearably aching peeks of my
breasts.
“Fuck!” I wailed as
he took my left breast into his mouth, his tongue swirling around the skin-sensitive
piercing and giving it a light tug with his teeth.
“Yeah, baby,” he groaned releasing my nipple with a pop,
dragging his lips across my breast bone to pay slightly rougher homage to its
twin. “God baby, tell me you like that?”
When I didn’t answer him, he sucked harder, biting down and
making me cry out, “Yes!”
“Yes, what?” He demanded, moving lower still, only stopping
his assault on my skin long enough to tongue at the small charm of a bird I had
hanging from my navel.
“I like it,” I replied instantly, not wanting to give him
any reason to slow down or stop. “Please
don’t stop, Shane.”
“Oh, I’m not stoppin’, baby.”
With a swift tug, he pulled the soft cotton of my drawstring
shorts down my thighs, gasping at either my labia piercing or at my tattoo—or
should I say “his tattoo”—I didn’t know and I didn’t care.
His right hand dropped from my breast, gently grazing down
my belly until it came into contact with my left hip. “Birdie?”
He questioned softly, the desire still strong in his voice but also
clouded with awe and…something I couldn’t decipher.
“I got it when I left for Florida, before I gave you that
pendant.” I told him, fingering the gold
chain around his neck, watching as he fingers moved in a feather light touch
over the bear paws and the number 22; his old football number. “I just couldn’t leave without you.”
He stood up abruptly, shedding his shirt and completely
ignoring the piercing I know got him excited.
He cupped my face gingerly, pulling my chin up so I was forced to look
him in the eyes.
“I love you, Birdie,” he said, kissing my lips gently. “I should have told you a long time
ago.”
“Me, too.” I replied,
pressing myself against him, letting my bare breasts graze his naked chest and
recapturing his lips in a kiss that set me on fire. “But you have to fuck me now.”
He outright laughed at that.
“I’m serious, Shane. I want
you…now.”
His laughter died instantly, a growl building in his throat
as he picked me up by my thighs and pressed me into the sofa. He stood back up almost instantly, his hands
racing to the buckle of his belt and pulling it loose. His pants were nothing but a distant memory
after that, and his boxer briefs soon followed, finally leaving me with a fully
exposed view of what I had wanted to see for years.
He was thick, heavy and fully, ready and leaking with pre-cum
as he lowered himself between my thighs, his mouth finding mine instantly as he
rocked his length against me.
“Fuck, Birdie,” he
groaned into my neck, his length pushing against the slick opening of my pussy. “Yer so fuckin’ wet, baby.”
Speaking wasn’t an option for me anymore. My mind was lost to the bliss of his
thrusting hips. He was strong and
powerful in his thrusts as he drew out and pushed in, circling and bucking his
hips in different directions to give me the friction my body desperately
craved.
“I love you, Shane,” I whispered, calling out confessions to
things that I never thought it tell another living soul as he continued to rock
into me, gathering speed and strength as he went. I told him everything I wanted him to do to
me; things that on a normal day would leave my cheeks blazing brighter than the
sun.
All too soon, the coil in my abdomen tightened, threatening
to break and I crazed over that cliff screaming his name.
“Fuck! Birdie!” He cried a moment later, his thrusts become
erratic until he pushed into me one last time; and he pushed hard. “Fuck!”
We were both sweating, breathing heavily as we came back to
ourselves, and embarrassingly enough, I was the blushing color of a
turnip.
Shane chuckled, his knuckles caressing against blazing
apples of my cheeks before leaning forward to kiss me tenderly. “You’re so beautiful, Birdie.”
I snorted at that, thinking back to Glenn and Daryl’s
drunken declarations.
“What? You are.” He said sternly.
I shook my head at his angry face. “It’s not that I don’t believe you…you’d just
be surprised how many times I’ve heard that exact sentiment in similar
variations tonight.”
“Well,” he said as he hefted his weight off my spent body, and
began straightening out the pile of blankets and pillows on the floor before he
beckoned me to him with a crook of his finger.
“We got all night for you to tell me about the kid and the hick, but right
now I want you to tell me about when you decided to get my pretty little pussy
pierced.”
Holy shit!
No comments:
Post a Comment